Dope in Love

First and foremost I'm not a love guru or whatsoever and I'm not an expert when it comes to this matter so if you'll ask me wha...

First and foremost I'm not a love guru or whatsoever and I'm not an expert when it comes to this matter so if you'll ask me what the heck is your reason why you're writing this then my answer is just simple as NOTHING. No kidding, I didn't have any experience on how it feels like to be in a relationship so who am I to advice right? But there is part in me that just want to express my outlook and nags about love. Being so "mahugot" when it comes to love issues (yes, opo lagi akong may hugot. Take note malalim ang pinanghuhugutan) help me a bit easier to write this entry. I believed that we are all dope in love with our own ways. Whatever your status is whether your forever single, single but ready to mingle, kasi-single lang (sorry for this for I know how it feels *heartbreak*), single but happy, It's complicated, In a relationship and etc we all experienced this roller coaster of emotions that love brings to our lives. Stupid, fool, deny it or not, we became or become like that just for love, sometimes we're not aware that we are already on that stage. Just like what I've said we are love fools in our different ways and I'm NOT a love GURU  to help you to get rid of that but I will still do my best. 


  • "I'm not good enough for him/her. He/she always make an effort to make this relationship works." Always making yourself a nonsense in your relationship is not a good thing. Maybe he/she exert much effort but remember you also make an effort for that to work you may not be aware of that simple things that you do but believe me it's already an EFFORT dude.


  • Still loving that someone knowing for a fact that he/she doesn't love you anymore. I don't know if that kind of person is just being a masochist or what I mean why do you keep on holding with that relationship if it's already gone? Face the fact that he/she doesn't feel the same way than before. Why do you keep on making yourself suffer and bearing with the pain all by yourself? Why do you keep on spending your time, effort and precious emotion to that stupid, nonsense crap?  
Just let it go, let him/her go and tell to yourself or much better tell this to that jerk "It's your loss, not MINE."  


  • Fight for nothing. If you already feel that he/she doesn't want it anymore or they just give up then it's better to stop. I'm not saying that you'll just eventually stop or he/she is not worth fighting for but ilagay mo sa lugar, laban ka nga ng laban pero wala ka na palang pinaglalaban. You need to know first if your partner still wants you to fight for your relationship cause if not then better stop the fight dude. Let me quote this particular line from one of the scenes in Kalyeserye, "Paano ako lalaban kung susuko ka?" Alden Richards to Yaya Dub. 



Oh, how I miss Mean Girls
  • Waiting for NOTHING. Special shoutout to my crush, kidding haha. It's just a little bit similar to that Fight for nothing but the big difference is that the logic is: 
Siya alam nya pang kahit papaano may pinaglalaban sya, ikaw gusto mong lumaban kaso una pa lang alam mo ng wala ka ng pinaglalaban kasi wala namang KAYO, simple logic right? Reality hurts. 
Let me dedicate this third situation to all the members of the one-sided love community I'm willing to be your founder if you want hahaha. Well don't try to fool yourself that maybe there is a chance between you and him/her and just keep waiting for that CHANCE. We all know that it's really hard to wait especially when you didn't even sure if he/she will come or not. There is nothing wrong with waiting but with limitation, put an end or a period coz we all deserved to be happy and not just waste your time waiting for nothing. If you're happy on just waiting for that someone without any assurance if he/she will feel the same way as you do then go ahead but you deserve someone better. Choose to be happy than to wait for nothing. (Lakas ng loob kong sabihin yan di ko naman maapply sakin. Well, that's life). 


  • "Magmo-move on na ako. Wait, di ko pala kaya." It's not true that you CAN'T do it because the truth is you DON'T want to do it cause you still love him, simple as that. Do not ever ever tell to yourself that you can't move on because reality wise, YES YOU CAN. The problem with you is that you keep on telling yourself that you'll move on to forget the pain but your mindset is that you just can't do it. If you already tired on crying for a wrong girl/man then don't let your heart affects your mind. Intyendes? Yes, GOOD.
I know that there are more reasons why we keep on being dope in love  but for now ito muna saka na yung iba pag may hugot uli akong napakalalim (deeper than Alden's dimple and pacific ocean hahaha)

But let me end this with a "hugot" line of mine. (Wala gustong gusto ko lang iinclude ito)
"How I wish that me and my crush feelings is connected with each other, but sadly naka connect na sya sa iba. Late na kasi akong nagbukas ng wifi."



Okay bye *insert Anna's voice*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr