Thursday Afternoon

It's been a while since the last time I've updated my blog so here I am again writing about my typical and boring Thursday after...

It's been a while since the last time I've updated my blog so here I am again writing about my typical and boring Thursday afternoon. I must enjoying these two weeks semester break, away from some stress and pressured school related activities but sadly I didn't have the chance to go on a vacation to refresh my mind and to unwind. It has been a stressful break for me and now that I only have three freaking days before the second semester start I pity myself for not enjoying those past days and week that I had but anyways since I'm really bored and starting to get insane without doing anything I decided to write my oh-so-boring and typical Thursday afternoon.

Well, since the parental are not around obviously I'm enjoying the whole day of freedom without any nags coming from them (I'm thankful even just for a day haha). Though I called it as "freedom" (oh, so long freedom) I still can't go outside and go to malls to enjoy, it's the saddest part but being the only one in the house and enjoying my unlimited net surfing is definitely fine for me (choosy pa ba ako? haha) Well, everyday is just a typical and boring one for me. I just always repeat my typical routine everyday but there is something special that happened in my typical Thursday afternoon. Every weekday afternoon I already paste myself in front of the television obviously to watch the Kalyeserye of noon-time show Eat Bulaga (yes I'm a fan of that segment) and let myself to have some good vibes even just for a couple of minutes but the episode today was just totally cute.

WAIT, I'm not saying that the previous episodes were not cute but it's just that the episode today was just so refreshing, full of sweetness and good vibes. Well, who wouldn't feel that "kilig" moment when Alden surprisingly went to the barangay to celebrate their 15th weeksary with his love team Maine "Yaya Dub." (wala nakakakilig lang talaga hahaha) How I wish I can also receive that kind of surprise coming from someone (special someone haha) WELL IN YOUR DREAMS GIRL...

What a romantic surprise Alden Richards, nice moved hahaha. I just also loved how they enjoyed their moments together while talking to each other but of course I wouldn't allow NOT to include JoWaPao on my reasons why I love kalyeserye. I mean that three loving lolas of Yaya Dub are definitely worth watching for in fact they are my favorite but especially I'm definitely a fangirl of Lola Nidora. Wally Bayola was just so awesome and also Jose and Paolo. They look so cute right? haha.

Anyway, I feel so excited for their Saturday episode. The freeze moment was definitely the best because of the hug moment of Alden to Maine (grabe sya no? hahaha. Nainggit na naman si loka haha) Can you also give me a hug Alden? ok never mind.
Nevertheless, after that Kalyeserye it's time to come back to reality, tunganga mode again haha and back to my just ordinary Thursday afternoon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr