Life is a Beach

Having a lot of worries, stress moments, lack of sleep and very exhausting days can actually ruin your mood and forget to appreciate the bea...

Having a lot of worries, stress moments, lack of sleep and very exhausting days can actually ruin your mood and forget to appreciate the beauty of life well in that case, I actually want to said it for myself and I'm always hoping for a vacation and relaxation wherein I can vent out my stress. Yesterday, me and my group mates who also happens to be my friends visited Subic and Bataan for our travel magazine requirement in our print production class and I must say it was really an unforgettable moment. One of the perks of having this kind of project is that we can actually have our reasons or even a sort of alibi to our parents to pull out our travel plans in short gumala. Ever since we were just planning the whole idea for our travel magazine/ Subic trip I couldn't hide my excitement to pull-out our plans and the mere fact that I'm really happy to visit the beach. As far as I can remember, the last time I went to a beach was during our summer vacation in Batangas last year with my family and I was not in the mood to enjoy that excursion because I was still in my concert hangover during that time. And also it's my first time to visit Subic with my friends that actually add-up with the excitement.


Friday, I've decided to spent the night in my friend's house and it was also our plan to have an overnight stay so thank you Rica for lending us your room. We left Manila at four in the morning, went to Mt. Samat in Bataan by 7 am for our on road featured topic then went to Subic right after we visited the Dambana ng Kagitingan shrine. We decided to finished some of our other agendas in Subic and some places in Olongapo that we'll going to feature in our magazine.

Arrived in Camayan beach resort at two in the afternoon. When we reached the beach I saw a lot of people mostly foreign tourists in the entrance then I suddenly became so stress that actually wind down my excitement and anticipation maybe because I didn't expect that large group of people and I have this habit of being so stress whenever I'm in a crowded places but I tend to disregard it even just for that day and I didn't want to ruined my Subic vacation just because of that matter. Of course it's a beach resort so obviously there are a lot of visitors that will going to that place, where's your logic self? We immediately went to the shore and yeah I was so freaking happy to walked again in the sand, to hear the sound coming from the splashing waves,the feeling of sinking your feet in the water, the smell of the salty air and most especially  the peaceful atmosphere by just looking at the blue ocean and the view of the mountains from a far. We brought a blanket so that we could temporarily put our stuff there while waiting for an available table. James and I decided to get changed so we could already take a dip but because the sun is directly overhead I just waited for the heat to gradually calm down. At around 3PM, James, Faye and I already dip in the sea and yeah it was f-to the effin-fun. We just kept on laughing while splashing water in each other's faces then eventually Rica decided to joined us. It was undeniably an ecstatic feeling to unwind and forget some pressure even just for a day.
Bezzies hahaha






 Against the light, fudge




 I guess stolen shot is not really for me.


We just waited for the sunset (but sadly hindi namin totally nakita) before we started to packed up and fixed our things then we left Camayan by six in the evening because we need to go to some restaurants, coffee shops and night life around Subic bay but I think my mind couldn't just let go of the thoughts and memories about the beach. 



Perhaps it's my advance vacation treat for myself and I can't wait for my next beach hopping hopefully in Cebu or even in Palawan. I've a lot of memorable moments during that getaway that I'll surely treasured for a long time and I'm so glad that I was able to shared that gleeful moment with my friends. 

Till our next adventure guys. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr