Nineteen

So I celebrated my Birthday yesterday and yes I'm already 19 ( feel so old ugh ). Actually I had my pre-Birthday celebration last Friday...

So I celebrated my Birthday yesterday and yes I'm already 19 (feel so old ugh). Actually I had my pre-Birthday celebration last Friday because some of my friends were not allowed on Saturday,which is my actual Birthday, but it was fine. I just invited my closest college friends and high school best friends but sadly some of them have their evening classes so they couldn't make it and Allison had her site visit in Tagaytay so she wasn't able to attend. It was just a mini-celebration at our residence actually my plan was to celebrate it outside but since it was the decision of the parental I need to approved with it. Honestly, I really feel sad and weary these past few days so I didn't feel the enjoyment and happiness on celebrating my Birthday. My friends kept on asking me if i'm fine and maybe it was a lie when I kept on saying that i'm ok.


Even my family observed that I wasn't fine and it seems like I have a problem. Maybe i'm just really tired or it was a wrong moved that I invited that "someone" (I don't really know). Anyways, I'm not going to share what happened cause it was such a complicated moment on my part and hindi sya pwede dito hahaha. And i'm starting to move on and I realized not to take it as a big deal but I really appreciate his efforts for being such a good and concern friend for me. I remember when he kept on asking me on what was my problem but I just keep on saying that I'm fine then he said "Sige nga kung wala ka talagang problema, tumingin ka nga ng diretso sa mata ko" and I was caught off guard when he said that, I was just like wtf? Na stress naman ako ng very light hahaha. 

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif (500×234)

But thanks for the Birthday present - a dog stuffed toy with a twist (really appreciated). Yesterday, I celebrated my Birthday in Timog with my family. 


Though I'm not totally happy I am still thankful for all the Birthday greetings and messages. Love lots. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr