Makeover

It's been a while since the last time I post something on my blog so hooray for this new blog entry, Cess. I really want to update or po...

It's been a while since the last time I post something on my blog so hooray for this new blog entry, Cess. I really want to update or post something but I just can't think of what to write and honestly since the past few days (even now) I have this dilemma whether to change my platform/site or remain as a blogger user. Even up to this moment that I'm writing this post I'm still thinking the same issue.

Seriously speaking, ever since I started this blogging thingy I became so fussy about my blog especially when it comes to its style and its outcome/appearance. I want something unique or even just to satisfy my taste in choosing a particular theme and that is actually my problem with this site, I mean I'm not really satisfied on their themes that they offered to the point that I'm getting sick with it (Sorry though) but I really forced myself to just be contented on what they have offered after all I'm a free user so who am I to complain right? I don't know but all of a sudden I just want to give my blog a new style or something appealing to the eyes of my readers (as if I have other readers aside from myself hahaha) but yeah back to what I'm talking about I came to the point that I almost decided to change to another platform that can offer a much better themes and style to your blog site but gladly my bestfriend who is also a blogger user shared some things on how can I improve my chosen theme. Considering the fact that I'm the first one to used this site than her but still she came up with that kind of way (BRAVO PRINCESS, YOU DESERVED A CLAP FOR BEING JUST SO STUPID)

but anyways, I'm very thankful to my bestfriend for enlightening me about this customization thingy, YOU'RE SUCH A BLOG SAVER ALLI.

Looking at my blog now, it's definitely much better than my previous theme/layout though I still have this problem whether to stay here or change my platform to start up a new blog. This site of mine may be looked better now compare to the previous style but I'm still NOT satisfied. (O diba ang arte lang? After all it's my blog so I'm free to do whatever I want to do with it. Walang makakapigil sakin hahaha)
Even so I'm still happy for this new blog entry and I missed blogging just so you know hahaha. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr