The Sunday Currently 01

I'm BACK. Oh yes, I'm back... Obviously since I'm a beginner in the world of blogging this TSC (The Sunday Currently)was ki...





I'm BACK. Oh yes, I'm back... Obviously since I'm a beginner in the world of blogging this TSC (The Sunday Currently)was kinda new to me until I saw this particular post from Yaya Dub's blog and found out that it was a link made up by Siddathornton. (Oh another co-blogger user)  Honestly, I find it so interesting so I decided to join in the bandwagon, this is it my Sunday Currently 01. Hope you like it.

Reading
Ricky Lee's novel "Para kay B" . I've heard a lot of good comments about this book since it was written by the one and only Sir Ricky Lee so I'm really looking forward to read this novel. 

Writing
my very first Sunday Current (Hooray for this) and my journal for Sir Bam's class. 

Listening
Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor. Honestly, I've keep on singing this song since this morning (lss it is). I just really love this song especially the lyrics so for that future special someone please listen to this song, just kidding hahaha. 

Thinking
how to make my life more productive and the cliffhanging story that my friend shared to me last Friday. 

Smelling
the balot I've eat a while ago. 😍

Wishing
for a good day ahead and  peace of mind.

Hoping
for a peace and betterment of the world. It is definitely sad to hear

all these tragic and sorrowful news that is happening to different countries. 

Wearing
a white pajama and a BWCW red shirt, my usual pantulog (Ready to sleep).

Loving
my new book Para kay B. 

Wanting
to go on a beach this coming long weekend.

Needing
a new laptop. I seriously need a new one. 

Feeling
Confused, amazed and honored. Confused because of what my friend told me last Friday. Amazed because we finally met Sir Bam Alegre and honestly speaking, at first he was very intimidating but later on I realized that he was very nice and a little bit witty so I'm really looking forward to his class. 




Honored because I had the opportunity to have a photo with Sir Ricky Lee. He is indeed a legendary and award-winning writer and considering the fact that I'm an avid fan of some of the movies that he wrote. I was really honored to meet him and guess what he also signed my book. I'm so happy. Thank you so much Sir Ricky Lee for being such an inspiration for all the aspiring writers like me. 
All those things happened at the same day, what a nice Friday the 13th for me right? 


And that's it. Have a nice day everyone. 😊




Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr