When Boredom Strikes

This is how I get rid of boredom. When I can't think of a way on how will I spend my night so productive then this idea pops-up into my ...

This is how I get rid of boredom. When I can't think of a way on how will I spend my night so productive then this idea pops-up into my mind, a simple past time with myself and my cellphone. So honestly I spent an hour with this sort of "photoshoot" using my phone's camera and yeah I took countless of selfies.

Just loved my make-up and ugh that curly hairstyle (I freaking liked it) but please excuse my not so pleasant face.






 When you're trying to be fierce



Weird right? Well I know. I was planning to include all the pictures here but then I realized it wasn't a good idea, mauumay lang kayo diba? hahaha



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr