A Sudden Thought

Sudden thoughts and realization... Wherein one morning you realized that you are good for nothing. Suddenly negative thoughts invades your...

Sudden thoughts and realization... Wherein one morning you realized that you are good for nothing. Suddenly negative thoughts invades your mind and all of a sudden you feel so alone. 
How hard it could be when you couldn't help but to get tired on believing in your own capabilities and strength?

Yes, I'm good for nothing. That's the thing I'm really good at or I can say my specialty. Even though, I don't really mean it I've always been a disappointment to the people around me. (I think so?) I don't even believe in myself. See on how negative I am? I get tired all the time, I always ask myself "what's really your purpose?" (See, I don't really know what's my essence)

Sadly that was my sudden thought, that I'm literally NOTHING.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr