Dear Self

To my Dearest Self, How are you?  Did you stop overthinking some things these past few days? or do you even get that peace of mind that yo...

To my Dearest Self,

How are you?  Did you stop overthinking some things these past few days? or do you even get that peace of mind that you wished? I have a lot of questions that I want to ask but I think there is only one answer to that and I guess it's no, NOT YET. If you can just make all these things possible then how good it would be but it's NOT that easy, I know you want to tell that to me right? Yes, if you can just say yes and tell that it's fine I guess there will be no problem but we both know that it is impossible. There were questions in life where we just wished to answer it in a more positive way but I know that in your case you can't still say that answer. All this time you've already had enough and there were numerous times and instances that you just wanted to give up, get tired and just want to finish the fight. Right from the start you already knew that you lose and you eventually let your problems defeat you and manipulate your life.

We both know that you keep on trying your very best to survive but it seems that it is not enough. I know you're thankful for experiencing a little bit of ease and comfy lifestyle compare to others who needs to work hard to make a living but why do you keep on believing that your life is just full of misery and pain? Day by day, I knew you were suffering for you don't know what is wrong, why do all things end up not according to your plans and there were some nights where you'll just cry and think your life is just a mess and a piece of crap.

Whatever problems you encounter or hinders you from surviving always remember that I will be there willing to be your forever partner. I'm hoping that you'll attain all your goals and your one ultimate dream. I can't wait for that day when you'll finally get the peace of mind that you always wanted, and will eventually blossom from a girl who was living in darkness and sadness into a more mature one that knows what she wants. I wish you nothing but the best.
SMILE and CHEER UP, self.

 Love,
Self



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr