It might be weird on my part if I still hold on with this infatuation that eventually turned into a serious feeling. I know our feeling...


It might be weird on my part if I still hold on with this infatuation that eventually turned into a serious feeling. I know our feelings are not mutual ever since I started to go out of my boundary and expect to be more than just friends but I guess it’s just that were not really mutually understand each other ever since the first day that we’ve met. I guess I’m the only one who push myself too much to the point that it’s getting harder for me to see you or even just to look at your face. It might be hard for me to keep on hiding this weary feeling whenever you are their but there is still a part of me that wants to see you even for a glimpse.


Looking at my phone, a sudden text message pop up into the screen with unregistered number I just wish it was you but then I also hope that it’s not your name that I will going to see on it. You giving me a message after several months, weeks, and days that I haven’t received any single word coming from you might be enough reason for me to jump off to my bed and dance like a little child who received a sweet stuff but it’s not the case anymore. I never ask someone to give me their comforts or even asked them to lessen my inferiority but receiving that kind of encouragement coming from you is the saddest thing that I can ever imagined. Maybe some will not even understand my sentiments- even you, but I know for a fact that you suddenly message me out of favor. 

Things are getting so complicated and I don’t even know how to face it all alone. But then I was given another chance for me to see you and I didn’t sure if I would grab this chance or not. By just looking at you from a far I might be weak enough to hide this feeling, it might be my sign to hold onto you but then I choose to take it as a chance for me to let go. Seeing you again might be the time for me to continue this one sided feeling being untold. It might be the last time that I’m going to pretend that everything is fine and I’ll just smile to bury the pain that I feel inside. And it might be the last time that I’m going to have a hard time looking at you. Who knows someday if we will going to have another chance to meet then maybe by that time I can now look directly into your eyes without any pretention and it might be the time to bring back the old friendship that we used cherished and treasured for a long time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr