Crazy, pessimist and a Human Panda??

Yeah first and foremost I considered myself as a human panda, why? well, for some odd reasons but mainly because of my eye bags (thanks to m...

Yeah first and foremost I considered myself as a human panda, why? well, for some odd reasons but mainly because of my eye bags (thanks to my pa-busy and pressure college life) plus my weight (definitely odd right?)




(Ohhh how I love pandas. That tongue though haha. ctto)



I'm not just an ordinary human panda but a crazy and pessimistic one. I'm literally crazy, I don't know why but all of a sudden I considered myself as a crazy human being. And yup I'm a pessimist. I grew up believing that I'm not good enough. I always have a negative perspective in life and for me it's not a good thing because seriously it affects my daily living. I'm always expecting for a bad thing though I don't really want it but I could't help but to expect for the worst. But most importantly, I'm trying to get rid of it (if I can) because it sucks hahaha.

It's my first time to have a blog so I apologize for some possible errors especially when it comes to grammar (sorry for that) and my way of writing but practice makes perfect right? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr