Blissful 2016

It's my first time to talk about how we celebrate New Year because honestly I'm not celebrating it. I don't know if I am the o...


It's my first time to talk about how we celebrate New Year because honestly I'm not celebrating it. I don't know if I am the only person who doesn't feel the enjoyment of welcoming the new year. Ever since I was a child I already have this fear of explosions coming from firecrackers or sometimes fireworks and based on some further research this fear is called as a Pyrotechnic phobia. I always get sick every December 31 and it's happening to me every year. If you're curious on how I spend my day, well I just stay on my room with my earphone and a highest volume of music so that I could actually lessen the noise that I hear. I'm just waiting for the countdown through some TV shows and will just greet myself a happy new year when it's already 12:00 and that's it. But for this year's celebration I requested to my parents (figuratively, parang nagpaparamdam lang ako) if we could just celebrate our New Year somewhere as long as it is not a residential area so basically what I mean is hotels or even out of town. At first my parents was totally not in favor with my idea because it was somehow not safe to leave the house and we have a business that needs to be consider. So I already expected that I'll just spend that day with my usual routine but my mother told me to check some hotels in Pasay and Manila so that we can book online and I was just like wow seriously? She contact some hotels in Roxas Boulevard, or near in MOA but sadly all were already fully booked so we had no choice but to find in other places so we end up in Makati againSayang gusto ko talaga sa may MOA actually that was the initial plan pero dahil fully booked na ayun but I love strolling around Makati City and this is our second chance na mag checked-in sa mga hotels in the city. 

We checked in at Best Western Antel Hotel in Makati ave. Actually they have 3 towers and we choose to stay at Serenity tower which is for me a good choice. Their rooms were pretty nice and I must say they have a well-mannered workers. But the thing about this hotel that really got my attention was their swimming pools (yes pools) cause they have 4 freaking pools and that was just great. And another thing there is a mall beside the hotel so maraming pwedeng kainan.


 Antel spa and Serenity Tower







That was the first time that we didn't celebrate New Years eve at home and didn't used fountains or whatsoever cause I don't  have any idea about those things cause it gives a freak out of me. I remember what my mother told me "Oh ayan na huh nilayo na kita." (Pa special kasi ako eh kaya ayan haha) But it was a good thing to try a little bit change. The hotel had a New Year countdown and also my mother (again) requested to gave us a room with a good view and because of that we could still actually feel the blast in celebrating NYE. Few minutes before 12, my parents decided to went  to 5th floor which is the pool area to watched some fireworks display. Considering I have this pyrotechnic phobia it's really impossible for me to go outside and watched those colorful fireworks up in the sky but guess what FINALLY I MADE IT. I enjoyed watching those fireworks around the metro so thank you for turning the dark sky into a colorful one. It was indeed a majestic view to looked at. But say hi to air pollution again. Me and my sisters decided to went back to our room to celebrate the remaining minute by watching the countdown of GMA 7 obviously because of Alden Richards. We welcome 2016 while watching the fireworks display view in our room. So thank you Antel Hotel for considering our request.

 With the sisters
 Too much fog



Fambam

If you're thinking to have a staycation then better to include Best Western Antel Hotel on your list. It is a great hotel with nice amenities, well-manner workers (plus a good looking receptionist, Hi there haha) and a good service.

So far that was the most enjoyable New Years Eve that I had in my whole life. And he made it even more special so thank you for that boss (hahaha). I didn't expect that conversation for it was out of the blue. Well we greeted each other a happy new year, exchange messages and for me that was a best thing to start up my 2016. Hopefully he had a great new year.  I'm hoping for a prosperous and better year not just for myself but for everyone. Be positive and face another year with a smile and confidence (though I can't apply it for myself. You must consider it guys) and also I thank God for giving me another year and a memorable 2015.
I'm giving my heart-whelm gratitude to 2015 for I learned and realized a lot of things and welcomed my new year with high hopes this 2016.
Happy New Year!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr