20th

Having a great companion, close and strong relationship with my friends makes my boring life into a more colorful one. Friendship is really ...

Having a great companion, close and strong relationship with my friends makes my boring life into a more colorful one. Friendship is really the one that I treasured the most, I can't say that I'm a good or a perfect friend cause honestly I'm not. I have a lot of flaws not just on how I deal with myself but also as a friend. Considering myself as a moody freak, queen of negativity, and a stress monster 24/7, until now I don't really know why do I still have friends that understand these overflowing lists of my negative traits. Maybe I'm just too focus on a negative path not knowing that I deserved to have those kind of people (I don't really know) I really appreciate having a supportive friends around me and being my positive pill whenever I feel so negative and stress throughout my self, so I really thank God for giving me such people that I know.

So let me dedicate this post to my loving bestfriends well in fact we are more like sisters rather than friends. We became closest friends since we were in fourth year highschool and even until now that we are on our third year in college we still able to maintain that close and strong relationship. Every Christmas break we always make sure that we have time to have a mini Christmas party and gift giving, it's like a  tradition for the three of us. And for this year we decided to explore some authentic cuisines and something that is not common (cause we're too tired for that) and we've settled to eat in Ramen Nagi since me and Mem both need to satisfied our cravings for ramen. We went to SM North to eat then after that we went to Trinoma to have some sort of shopping. Allison and Memneth looked for some nail polish in Etude house while I'm busy buying some gifts in landmark. Shopping was never been so easy ugh. Then we had some girly and crazy talks at Starbucks, well we were too eager to have some catch up with each other so we had an endless laughs and stories not having attention with the time. So after that I requested if we could go back to SM North because I'm really antsy to saw Alden Richards or even just to hear his voice in person. It turned out that it was also the day for his mall tour in SM Skydome for his movie promotion but sadly I didn't had the opportunity to watched it live so I'd just tried my luck by going back to SM. While we were in SM, I'm starting to feel hopeless and fretful if I could still saw Alden in person. We were about to go home when I saw a van surrounded by numerous people and security guards so I told my friends if we could still stay for a while. Then I had some conversation with some of the people there and told me that this is where the artist will go and pass by so meaning to say I had a hundred percent assurance that I could actually saw him. We waited for almost an hour but we didn't saw Alden Richards; one of the security guards of the mall told us that Alden didn't attend the mall tour because he was sick but knowing myself as a meticulous fangirl I didn't believe it and just waited there when we saw Aiai Delas Alas and Jose Manalo passed by to our place and I saw them up close. No kidding, it was a starstruck moment seeing them in person I mean they are two of the most well-known and versatile comedians of this country. But to make the story short we end up just waited for nothing because we really didn't saw Alden. I found out that he was really sick and couldn't make it to attend the mall tour but it's fine maybe that was not the right time and just take a rest and get well soon bae. But I'm so thankful to my best friends for being a supportive fellas and fangirl buddies. Labyu girls hahaha. (Please kung mabasa nyo man ito iyak naman kayo kidding haha)Pero yun nga thank you so much Allison and Memneth for being my best friends and "sister."

Photos? Here it is:

Special shout out to these two gorgeous ladies, allow me to share these pictures of yours hahaha.


They were both busy obviously

Presenting Memneth "Memo"
Fierce kung Fierce ganern. Peace Mem love yah hahaha
And here's Allison, my blog saver hahaha
Visit her blog: http://littleallialicen.blogspot.com/



With the gorgeous ladies 





Oh I just can't hide my love for Ramen. I'm craving again



A SHAMELESS selfie by yours truly...

Here's a short clip when I saw Aiai and Jose: https://www.facebook.com/princess.baltazar/videos/1294734830551991/?theater


And that's it. Happy Holidays everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr