Team Kapuso!

I almost forgot to make a separate blog entry about my summer internship so I apologize for that. But at least I tried to come up a post abo...

I almost forgot to make a separate blog entry about my summer internship so I apologize for that. But at least I tried to come up a post about it, its' better late than never right? Well based on the title itself you already have a hint on where I had my internship. Actually I've never expected that I would have the chance to take my OJT in GMA Network so I already disregard the idea of putting it into my top 3 list of companies. To be honest I had a hard time to look for a company that will accept me as an intern. There was this moment that I'd asked myself if I could possibly take my practicum this summer? I started to doubt my capabilities, I even discourage myself and envy some of my classmates that already have their sure slot where they'll be having their OJT. While me I'm still waiting for some companies and networks that will accept my resume and call me for an interview. I tried to had an interview in a advertising/production company and they already accepted me however the university is not in favor of it so I need to find another one. But luckily I tried to contact GMA to asked about their internship program they said that once I completed my requirements (I received a list of my requirements through my email) I just need to attend for an orientation. And when I heard that I was just.......

"Wow seryoso ba ito?" "Orientation agad talaga ba?" "Diba pag orientation parang sure na pasok ka na agad?"
those questions popped up into my mind but I just composed myself trying not to freak out. Magpapaka choosy pa ba ako hello GMA Network na yan oh. At saka good timing lang talaga kasi yun yung time na down na down ako. And the next thing I can remember was that I found myself rushing to Sta.Mesa Manila to get my medical examination, wala na akong sinayang na oras. 
After those countless try, cry and melodramatic and stressful moments I've finally take my internship in GMA Network. 

I was assigned in GMA Public affairs Social Media Department and I learned so much throughout my almost 4 weeks of training in that team. But I can say that the best part and most memorable experience of this internship was that when we assigned to help for the Eleksyon coverage I had so much fun and I will always treasure all the learning that I acquired during those days. Isang makasaysayang araw yun sa bansa natin diba.












I might be joking if I said that I didn't wished or hoped that I can see Alden Richards in GMA Network. Everytime I'm going to GMA annex building I always tried to sneak a look in every training rooms hoping na makikita ko siya but then I just waited for nothing. Oh well that's life. 
C'est la vie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr