Stay Salty!

So far this is the most legit summer experience I've had this year. Good thing I had the chance to unwind and have some vacation. For...


So far this is the most legit summer experience I've had this year. Good thing I had the chance to unwind and have some vacation. For this year's itinerary my family decided to go to South again! We went to Playa Laiya in San Juan Batangas and I don't have any idea that this place is so freakin' far. As in sobrang layo n'ya. Right after I finished my internship my parents decided to push through their plan. My estimated time of travel from Manila to San Juan is 2-3 hours I guess but in our case it took us 3-4 hours well blame it to stopovers! Naubos lang ang oras namin d'yan.

Ito share lang ha. I really love to travel and I'm always on the go for beach hopping and going to some places for vacation but it seems like I've had this jinx everytime I'm travelling. Like for instance, this recent trip in Batangas I was supposed to just stay in the house and have some rest dahil ang gandang timing na nagkalagnat pa ako. I love travelling but I'm always in a bad condition pag nandun na ako, oh the irony. But then I felt so relived and fine as soon as I saw the beach. My vitamin sea. Goodness, how I wish December will come so fast so that I can finally explore Pangasinan I can't wait. An excited kiddo here.
































Some of the photos were just taken on Facebook so sorry for the not-so-good quality. Hindi kasi inaasahan na ma-corrupt lahat ng files sa memory card ng dslr ko and hindi ko na-retrived lahat. But good thing I've already uploaded most of the photos on Facebook ahead of time. I'm just so lucky right? (Insert sarcasm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr