Best Buddy

Finally have the chance to write a new entry, I missed you blogger (just so you know, haha).So how's life? It's just merely typical ...

Finally have the chance to write a new entry, I missed you blogger (just so you know, haha).So how's life? It's just merely typical for my case- boring,plain, and extremely predictable life. Well what's new right? I didn't wrote any blog post for about a month maybe because I'm tremendously busy or I wasn't in the momentum to write anything and I know for sure that I'll have a hectic schedule for the upcoming weeks so obviously this will be my last entry for this month. Just so you know, I'm starting my summer internship since last week in one of the biggest TV networks here in our country but for now I will not spilled any information or stories, let it be a secret for a moment but I promise to have a separate post for that, soon. So for now I'll just tell you a story about my new best buddy, a Japanese spitz puppy. Yes after several years of frustration and longing to have a dog I finally have one. I'm really vocal that I badly want to have a pet, I kept on telling my friends, parents to give me one but I guess that wasn't the right time to have my own pet so I have no choice but to patiently wait for a good samaritan that will going to give me or maybe I'll just buy. But after several years of being antsy someone gave my mother a Japanese spitz puppy and I couldn't hide my excitement during that time (can you imagine a person that is extremely happy to the point that she's ready to meet Bro any moment? Kidding haha) The moment I held that little puppy in my arms, I told to myself that it was definitely worth the wait.



She was just 6 weeks old when I first saw her. And dude she was really fragile back then. I'm putting extra care everytime I hold her. Btw, my dog is a girl (obviously). I remember her first week in our house she was very quiet and obedient just like a real baby but as time goes by she's starting to get wild, playful and become a disaster. In some way it's a good thing because she's now cheerful compared before but somehow it's also a bad thing. Maybe I need time to train her because it will really take a while for her to learn. Honestly, I don't have any idea how to take care a dog though it's not my first time to have a pet. I had a rabbit when I was a child and the last time I've had a dog was way back in my elementary days but I was too young back then to take care of it so my parents gave it to my aunties. So now I read blogs, watched videos and asked some of my friends that has a dog in proper ways in dealing with puppies. I really need to know every details in terms of food, proper grooming, and other stuffs. I want to be responsible as much as possible so I need to learn a lot of new things just for my dog.

Chloe (my dog) may not be the sweetest, obedient and playful dog but she's intelligent and special just the way she is (naks haha). And I so love her for that. She's also very adorable and I can't resist it. But whatever happens she will always be my cute little disaster. Chloe just celebrated her two months old last Thursday, time flies so fast.




Someone wants to say hi.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr