The Sunday Currently 2

It's been a long time since I didn't open my blog and write my own Sunday current. I know it's the earliest time for a Sunday...


It's been a long time since I didn't open my blog and write my own Sunday current. I know it's the earliest time for a Sunday Currently to think that I'm not even starting my day yet but who cares I just want to brag up some things and share some lil rants. When was the last time I've posted something about this TSC? Oh I think it was last year that was the first and last TSC I've wrote.
But anyway, my family and I are having a staycation in one of the hotels somewhere in Ortigas. It's the parental 21st anniversary (Well actually it's yesterday) and they decided to celebrate it somewhere. I might eventually regret it that I'm staying up late (again) just to write this one but I just can't help it. My hand wants me to write and to think that I'm more motivated to come up with a blog post it is because of the wonderful view in my room, city lights. It's still one of the best views ever. I don't know why but I'm just having some serendipity while looking at those buildings around the metro and their shimmering lights. That was just amazing.









Reading
As of now, nothing. I'm not in the mood to read so I just let myself to write something out of boredom.

Writing
My Sunday current? I just finished writing my article about Sir Gus Abelgas talk.

Listening
Random Korean pop songs, I guess

(Sorry for those lame answers, as I've mentioned I'm just writing this just to survive in the cliff of boredom)

Thinking
All those pending works that I need to accomplish TOMORROW

Smelling
Uhm nothing

Wishing
For a good health and stable physical and mental strength. I know that I'm pushing myself into limits these past few days to the point that I'm experiencing over fatigue.

Hoping
More relaxation and some "me-time" I think that's the most important thing I need right now.

Wearing
A mickey mouse shirt and shorts (just a comfortable sleepwear)

Loving
All the things or let's just say perks that I'm experiencing in my life. Maybe I'm just too late to realize and appreciate all those things that I have.

Wanting
To relax again....

Needing
Sleep. Beside of being so much stress these past few weeks I've been also sleep deprived so what I need right now is a 12 hours of sleep.



Feeling
Relaxed (in all fairness). This sort of staycation actually helps me to unwind for a while and gave myself a break.
If i'll consider those things that happened to me on Friday then I will say I'm still amazed on the SOCO (ABS-CBN) team. And Sir Gus is just truly an icon.


And the most boring/ nonsense story goes to me.




Have a good day everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @princessbltzr